Tuesday, November 3, 2009

dream sms massasge

1
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams."Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

Sweet is the dream, divinely sweet, when absent souls in fancy meetOsman Haider (0301-4876609)

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?Copyright www.lovelysms.com
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream."Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

A man's dreams are an index to his greatness."Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

We have within reach, now, the attainment of almost every dream of mankind.Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;Copyright www.lovelysms.com
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams Osman Haider (0301-4876609)

Your future dependz upon ur dreams so go to sleep and let me too... Bil1l

Full Name: Khushy
Since ur eyes are
looking tired... Let ur
eye lashes hug each
other for few hours.
Happy journey into the
world of dreams,Gudnyte,4rmKhushy.

Full Name: NTSU
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;Copyright www.lovelysms.com
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

y do we close our eyes wen we dream ? ..Copyright www.lovelysms.com
dts bcoz d most butiful things n lyf r un seen..
so ask me ..
y cnt i see u ryt nw ? ü
---
Full Name: challoo_s
Mobile: 09967459092

When you find a dream inside your heart, don't let it go. for dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful
Tomorrow Grows.Copyright www.lovelysms.com

If u can dream with ur eyes open, u have 100% chance to live ur dream, but if u dream while sleeping u can only write incomplete & spiced movies and stories.- January Mokhali
everything on earth is as a result of dreamz, they make the tommorow. so lets all dream to make the world a better place........okanya phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallow me

Biswos Compounder

नेपालमा अहिले यति बज्यो