Tuesday, November 3, 2009

kiss sms

1
Kisses blown are kisses wasted.
Kisses blown are kisses wasted. kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. kisses spread germs and germs are hated. but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated
what kisses mean!
what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!
Kissing you baby is my dream
Kissing you baby is my dream. I am strawberry & you are the cream. Handle me gently keep me real keen.U & i together babes is passion so extreme!
A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.
A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.a kiss is not a kiss unless its with tongues.so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise.
Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga
If luvin' was aginst the law,
If luvin' was aginst the law,and kissin' was a crime,i would gladly spend my life with u,in prison doin' time.
Whats kissing
Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.
I've been thinking about u and me
I've been thinking about u and me..if we were alone how it would be..I would kiss u all over till ur feeling hot..then give u a sensation when I hit the spot!
The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky,
The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!
What is Kiss
What is Kiss? Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion, that will lead to further penetation,in fast acceleration that will build the next generation.
2
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?
A kiss is special thing
A kiss is special thing that you can cant take without giving, and you cant give without taking.
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."
Will you love me
Will you love me in December as you do in May,Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?When my hair has all turned gray,Will you kiss me then and say,That you love me in December as you do in May?"
Give me a kiss
"Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun."
What is kiss?
A kiss is an inquiry in the upper Floor about vacancy in the lower floor.
If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers.
If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers.if a hug was a second id send u hours.if a smile was water id send u a sea.if love was a person id send u me!
A mobile kiss.
SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!
my heart is made 2 luv u,
my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!
I will give you one kiss to go
I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.
Dil ker raha hai, ke aaj tum ko (In Urdu)
Dil ker raha hai, ke aaj tum ko ,akele main le ja ker, tum ko apne honton se aik, k..ki,,,kis,,,,kissssssss krun tumhare lips per
Benefits of Kissing
Benefits of Kissing ;Changes taste;Burns Calories;Lips never go dry;Relieves Stress;Makes face muscles strong;So KEEP KISSING:
love is the name,kiss
love is the name,kiss is the game forget the name lets play the game
Kiss Me In The Light..Lov
Kiss Me In The Light..Love Me In the Dark..Hold Me 'till The End.And I Promise I won't Break Your Heart
A Kiss is alovely trick de
A Kiss is alovely trick designed by nature , to stop speech whaen words become superfluous.
3
2day i want 2 say usomething....................2 say u.........kiss me and say Goodbye

Kiss is the key of love.Love is the key of marraige.Marraige is the box of children.Children r the problem of Pakistan.To solve this problem.Avoid Kisses..........

I'm a kisser, i kiss people for money
I'm a kisser, i kiss people for money, but you are my friend
I ll KISS YOU FOR FREE !!
whn u kiss a british girl she says "kiss me softly"
whn u kiss a american girl shw says "kiss me hardly"
and
whn u kiss a paki girl she says "oai!! kisi nu dussi na" (Dont tell anybody pl)

ur love is like water in the ocean it last forever,
ur kiss is like a remeberable story,couse i always rember it,i love you.

Look under your bed,maybe in ur head, for there i'll plant lot of something called forget me not, here's a most loving kiss coz you are the only one i miss,

never ask 4 a kiss,just take it.
never give a hug,ask 4 it.
never ask do u luv me,first say i luv u.
never say i can't live without u,say i live for u.

A PAGE IS YELLOW IN WHICH U WILL FIND A FELLOW WHO WILL KISS U UNDER THE PILLOW.

LOVE IS BLIND
BE VERY KIND
WHEN I KISS U
PLZ DONT MIND

Smile is the 2nd best thing you can do with your Lips. What is first thing? ..??.. (Answer is "KISS").

Kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned.

Kiss is that thing for which the demand is aways higher than the supply.

If luvin' was aginst the law,and kissin' was a crime,i would gladly spend my life with u,in prison doin' time

Question:Why do Girls Close their Eyes while KISSING a GUY?
Guess...........Any
Guess........
Answer: Yeh Ladkiyan Ladko ko kabhi KHUSH nahi dekh sakti

Kiss is a bootcamp,of doing something sweet and tasted,that at the end it can drive you to the next step that can build a generation to generation untill generation.

a sweet &loving person like u
needs no message....
,,0*0,,
JUST A
;;"_ _";;
KISS!
;( * ):
_>_.<_
Muahh!

no stars 2 wish,no moon 2 lite n no flowers to smell,just a loneliness 1 waiting 4 ur hot kisses is saying gud nite??
4
if u are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.

The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core(Copyright www.lovelysms.com)
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

"Where should one use perfume?"
a young woman asked.
"Wherever one wants to be kissed,"
I said.(Copyright www.lovelysms.com)

loving you can only be compared to the sand of an ocean,mising you with the warmth of your skin,baby to me you mean the world,ican't stand without ur thing,talk without ur lips!!!!So come and kiss me Fatty

kis kis ko kiss karoon kis kis ko miss karoon tum ko miss karoon to kis kis ko kiss karoon

if i could bring back memories i would bring the first day i kissed you i look you in the eyes and felt love.thanks god an angel came into my life!

read out this sms very carefully watch as u read it wide coz i've filled it with staffed loads of kisses & hundreds loads of huggles inside...

proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment .

Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don't get emotional yar just b practical so STOP luving and START Kissing. (Copyright www.lovelysms.com)

My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.

U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk. softer than flower. since i have u as my lover, come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear. u'll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.

A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.

TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive...

Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you!

u could kiss me, hold me, & vow ur love so true, but no matter what u do,
I'll never get enough of u.
love is heat
which is very sweet
love is incomplete
till 2 lips meet.


NOrth to north, south to south my best direction is mouth to mouth..

The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but
you my friend may kiss my lips!!


5
If kisses were water, I will give u sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give u mine.

kiss is a key off love' love is a lock off marrige' marrige is a box of children'children r problem off pakistan soo stop kissing and save pakistan

Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.

kissing is for play fucking is game boys get pleasure girls get pain Copyright www.lovelysms.com

Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete.

Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!! Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now! u have
2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on 1st jenuary 2007 Copyright www.lovelysms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallow me

Biswos Compounder

नेपालमा अहिले यति बज्यो